Re: packages seek adopters: docbook2man, dsssl-spec, mathml

Hi,

I'm willing to take the MathML as well as docbook2X.  The latter
looks loke DebianDoc-SGML (with which I'm quite familiar :-).
Thw former I plan to use to put one of my master thesises on the
web which is written in LaTex and has some heavy math stuff in it
(process algebras and such).

I'll look at them this weekend.

Thanks,
Ardo