Re: [jtauber@jtauber.com: FOP 0.7.0 release with source]

On Thu, Jun 24, 1999 at 04:48:58PM +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> > xtraceroute one day or the other). And XT will require XP first. Not
> > right now.
>
> I forgot to add that packaging XP would mean packaging SAX-Java before...
> <http://www.megginson.com/SAX/sax.html>.

...or at the same time. XP comes with sax.

What bothers me more is that I couldn't get XT to run using kaffe (I
only tried a little though). At the rate new useful Java software is
coming out, the non-freeness of the jdk is getting more and more of a
problem.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed