Re: [jtauber@jtauber.com: FOP 0.7.0 release with source]

On Thu, Jun 24, 1999 at 04:13:41PM +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> > This makes FOP more modular and will enable alternative output formats in
> > the future
>
> Yes but, at the present time, it outputs only PDF, which is not
> interesting for me. I need at least Latex (or may be straight
> Postscript) and HTML.

You probably don't want to use the XSL flow objects to generate HTML: it
will wind up the same as what Jade used to be able to do: a lot of
<DIV>, <SPAN> and everything in a CSS file.

So for HTML you'd use plain XSLT.

As for PostScript: ghostscript comes with a pdf2ps script.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed