Re: some references ?

On Thu, Jun 24, 1999 at 01:23:54PM +0200, Thierry Laronde wrote:
> I have browse through the Web but haven't found yet a complete
> reference about SGML in general, and the syntax of a DTD in particular
> ( I've found some abstracts or introductions, but nothing really
> complete).  Isn't SGML a kind of open [meta-]standard ? Can somebody
> give me some pointers to references ?

http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/sgml-xml.html should keep you occupied
for a couple of months...

http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/topics.html#grammar answers your syntax
question in particular.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed