Re: installation manual

Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@olemiss.edu> writes:

> In sum, I'd recommend sticking with debiandoc unless there's a
> compelling reason not to...

I've spoken about this before but it's really not all that hard to
automate conversion of debiandoc-sgml -> docbook (or docbook-xml, or
even a subset of docbook-xml) and basicaly treat the two identically.
Document authors should have the freedom to use the more stripped down
debiandoc-sgml or the more "taggy" docbook at their own discretion.

I believe in putting choice in the hands of the document writers, not
forcing them into whatever is the current vogue amongst the SGML/XML
elite.