Jade vs OpenJade: should fork or no?

I'm a little torn here.  I was planning on having separate Jade vs
OpenJade packages, including libosp, onsgmls, openjade, etc.  The SO
numbering on the lib packages are different (they dropped them down to
0.0 for some reason).

Still, given "archive bloat" issues I'm not sure.  I could do several
things:

  * provide Jade for stable, and OpenJade for hackers, both in potato

  * put OpenJade (which is built outta their CVS, btw) in experimental

  * have OpenJade just look like Jade, and be an "upgrade".
    Technically, upstream it's a fork, but as you know, maintenance on
    Jade itself is pretty spotty.  OTOH, OpenJade guys *do* break
    things every now and again, and it hasn't had the testing of Jade
    (even if most of the code is the same).

Thoughts?