Re: Jadetex still fails me: more info

Greetings,

> This turns the 100K source into a 11MB .tex file.  From here,
> a jadetex run on that .tex file fails with
> "! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [main memory size=16263001]."

This is a TeX configuration problem, AFAIK, and has little to do with
the SGML toolset.

I battled this some time ago, and found that searching the web for
"TeX capacity exceeded" produced quite a bit of helpful hints.

I think the problem sort of disappeared at some stage when I apt-got a
new TeX.

-Sami

--
sami@lempinen.net http://lempinen.net/sami/
ICQ:19002710  IRC:#terassi  apt-get a life.