Contribution help

Hello all, first all I hope that's the right mailing list to start with.
I've been using Debian for the last ten years and now it's time
to give it back. I'm a professional web developer and want to help
somehow to the project but the only thing I can do great is the web.
So based on wishlist (https://wiki.debian.org/Services#wishlist)
I'd like to try to provide some useful web-service.
And I want to hear the best candidate that I can work with.
As I see it's "Web interface to the contents of binary packages"
but I'd like to hear other suggestions.

And if possible, please suggest someone who I can chat for any
 kind of questions and not to be annoying in mail list.

Cheers, Alex.