Configuration of Debian web services (favicon.ico)

tl;dr: if your service uses a pre-2012 favicon (or none at all), please
consider using the current one from www.d.o.

Hi,

I recently noticed that some Debian web services still use the “old”
favicon with broken transparency (see https://bugs.debian.org/613543 for
details). It may be nice to have a centralized way to push this kind of
changes, but in the mean time, I just tried to request updates for some
of those services and found it a bit complicated:

- contributors.debian.org

I sent an MR and linked it to a #613543 clone.

	https://salsa.debian.org/nm-team/contributors.debian.org/merge_requests/3
	https://bugs.debian.org/nm.debian.org	-> #932207

- planet.debian.org
- sso.debian.org

I sent an MR, but I couldn’t find a public BTS entry (found an alias in
the main page about planet, hopefully subscribed to this list with
Enrico and Zobel, BCCed in doubt).

	https://salsa.debian.org/planet-team/debian/merge_requests/3
	https://salsa.debian.org/debian-sso-team/debian-sso/merge_requests/2

- lists.debian.org
- security-tracker.debian.org
- buildd.debian.org
- popcon.debian.org
- manpages.debian.org

I couldn’t find the (Git) source shipping the favicon, but there is a
BTS (pseudo-)package (I just cloned #613543 for those, except for
manpages.debian.org where #921531 was already reported).

	https://bugs.debian.org/lists.debian.org	-> #932202
	https://bugs.debian.org/security.debian.org	-> #932203
	https://bugs.debian.org/buildd.debian.org	-> #932204
	https://bugs.debian.org/popularity-contest	-> #932205
	https://bugs.debian.org/921531

- snapshot.debian.org

I was able to find the Git source, but wasn’t able to propose an MR. I
just cloned #613543 for it too.

	https://bugs.debian.org/snapshot.debian.org	-> #932206

- cdimage-search.debian.org

I was able to find the Git source, but wasn’t able to propose an MR. I
didn’t find a public BTS entry either, hopefully Sledge is is subscribed
to the list (BCCed in doubt).

- search.debian.org
- debian.semistable.com
- deb.li

I couldn’t find the source nor a public BTS entry, hopefully Raphael,
Robert and Bernd are subscribed to the list (BCCed in doubt).

- buildd.emdebian.org

I didn’t follow up (ceased development).

Regards

David