A suggestion for the mail service and a question on the Tor onion service

Hi, first of all, I am unsure if this is the right place to make such suggestions like this, so apologies if this isn't the right place to do so.

So for the real part then:

I noticed in emails I am receiving that the http addresses in all of the emails I receive don't have an .onion address although it has (like www.debian.org = sejnfjrq6szgca7v.onion). I think it would be a good idea for us Tor users to provide an additional .onion address if available (like http://sejnfjrq6szgca7v.onion/support  in addition to https://www.debian.org/support). I don't think it is reasonable to let observers (e.g. NSA) know what sites we are visiting, even innocent, right?

For the Tor onion service of Debian, why there is no .onion addresses for subsites like packages.debian.org? When will those subsites have their Tor onion service available?

BTW, I would like to say Debian is the best distro ever. Keep it up guys :)