Re: Please update the debian logo of your service

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 01:53:28PM +0000, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:

> www.debian.org, planet.debian.org, bits.debian.org and a few other
> services already changed the logo to the one with the mourning ribbon.
> It would be nice if you could consider to change the logo of your
> service to that one too.

For documentation purpose, here is the procedure I followed to change
the logo for nm.debian.org, contributors.debian.org, sso.debian.org, and
debtags.debian.net:

 - changed the logo in deblayout/static/css/Pics/
 - git commit
 - fab deploy

I generally find deciding to change a logo after a traumatic event quite
straightforward, and deciding when to revert it back quite awkward. Can
you please decide a time for removing the bands, and when the time comes
send a mail to request the change back?

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>