Debian services guidelines

Hi all,

The DPL has been working on documentation[1] for hosting Debian related
services and has now completed[2] it. Subsequently, DSA has added our
input[3] to the discussion and documentation. We invite you to peruse
the new documentation and our input as well as to review your service,
update it to best practices and discuss any concerns you have.

While you are reading that you might also want to bring your services
census[4] entry in sync with the new fields in the template[4].

     1. https://wiki.debian.org/ServicesHosting
     2. https://lists.debian.org/20150218073320.GA3348@xanadu.blop.info
     3. https://lists.debian.org/1424515940.21361.52.camel@debian.org
     4. https://wiki.debian.org/Services