Re: Re: changes to SSL config on debian.org hosts?

On Tuesday 30 December 2014 14:30:26 Paul Wise wrote:
> On Sun, 2014-12-21 at 18:45 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> > We would like to fix that by doing this:
> I've finished off the patch to dsa-puppet I was preparing for this,
> comments welcome, especially on the multi-line requires bit.

Why make the conf files symlinks instead of emptying them?

Oh and refresh_ca_global_hashes has a require on File ca-certificates-
world.conf, while you are defining a -global file above.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net