Re: Setting-up DACS SSO on a debian.net web app

Hi.

Olivier Berger <olivier.berger@telecom-sudparis.eu> writes:

> Hi.
>
> I'd like to conduct SSO login tests on webid.debian.net and found
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianSingleSignOn
>
> Unfortunately, it lacks the necessary config bits of DACS (files in
> /etc) for mod_auth_dacs to be able to query sso.debian.org.
>
> I'm not sure how confidential this is (DOS ?), but if someone has
> guidance on how to proceed, I'd be thankful.

FWIW, responding to myself...

It seems that using DACS on webid.debian.net isn't supported so far.

It is on the agenda of the SSO Sprint that should occur in January (most
likely in Germany, AFAIU from IRC discussion with zobel) to work on
this.

I'll keep you updated when I know more.

Best regards,
--