Re: Any idea how to reach Alioth admin

Hi,

On Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 09:12:18 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to contact Alioth admin about a problem with UDD several times
> ([1],[2] and non-list pings) but never got any response.  Does anybody
> have some information how to get at least a signal of life from Alioth
> admin (which was known to work formerly this way.)

I contact them quite often and always get a response from them. Try to
contact them via IRC in #alioth on irc.debian.org.

Admins are listed in the topic of that channel.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster