Re: Please help moving PTS to quantz

(Adding debian-qa in CC as that's the natural contact point)

Hi,

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> DSA plans to shuffle some services around, that currently run on
> master.debian.org. One of this services is packages.qa.debian.org. As we
> moved all other QA services to quantz.debian.org, it would be consitent
> if we would move the PTS to there as well.
>
> Please tell us which packages you need installed on quantz additionaly,
> and what else needs to be changed (mail, apache, ...).

Dependencies should be documented in README and www/README:
- libmailtools-perl
- libmime-tools-perl
- libmail-verp-perl
- xsltproc
- mhonarc
- python
- python-lxml
- python-soappy
- python-debian
- python-yaml

The mail and web configuration should be kept obviously. It used to rely
exclusively on mail/.forward* and mail/aliases but the config has been
improved by DSA on several aspects and there are many elements now
included in exim.conf directly.

Note that exim also needs to be configured to treat the "qa" user as a
trusted user that can sets the envelope from header with "sendmail -f".

And then "qa" crontab of master will have to be merged in the existing one
on quantz. You should take care to preserve the differing MAILTO parameters.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

liberate it: http://debian-handbook.info/go/ulule-rh/