Re: security-tracker: A proposal to significantly reduce reported false-positives (no affected-code shipped)

* [Wed, Apr 03, 2024 at 09:21:41AM +0100] Samuel Henrique:
# Alternative solutions:
If we really want to distinguish the case when we don't produce any affected
packages but the source contains the vulnerability (a build with different
flags might result in an affected package), we can create a new tag to show
this: not-affected-build-artifacts.

This. Just marking the CVE as not-affected does not distinguish between deb and deb-src, that are still part of (and shipped by) Debian.

Cheers,
Gian Piero.