sysadmin in training

Hi,

I'd like to propose a minor change to https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-manual

While I have no argument with intrusion detection, I don't see anything for active response. A metaphor would be Peter Cook and Dudley Moore's extended joke:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbnkY1tBvMU

Anyway, I'd like to propose adding a section that describes ossec. While I appreciate the detection aspect, I'm just a person who admins a server farm of 6 Linodes mostly running WordPress. It took longer than it should have to learn about ossec. I think an entry in the guide would be helpful. Also, with DEFCON approaching, this seems an appropriate time to start this discussion.

Cheers,
jec