Re: CVE-2016-2781 and CVE-2019-3844 vulnerability

Hello Team,

Can we have update ?

Thanks & Regards
Sujeet Roy

On Thu, May 26, 2022, 9:21 PM Sujeet Roy <sujeet.roy@optimalvirtualemployee.com> wrote:
Hello Team,

Could you please give us the exact solution for the below error.

There is some  vulnerability CVE-2021-33574 glibc:2.31-13+deb11u2. Could you please tell us what should we do to fix this? as we have to provide solutions to clients .
two cve :
CVE-2016-2781 and CVE-2019-3844

Please find our status to the client , kindly advise.

Vulnerability

Rating

Recommendation

Due By

Status Maplewave comments

CVE-2021-33574 glibc:2.31-13+deb11u2

High

Update this package to the most current stable version

30-Jun-2022

Fix has been applied To verify if the affected next layer of containers has made use of the fix

CVE-2021-31879 wget:1.21-1

Medium

Update this package to the most current stable version

30-Jun-2022

Fix still pending To confirm with Debian if they are still on schedule to apply the fix by 30th Jun

CVE-2021-36084 libsepol:3.1-1

Low

Update this package to the most current stable version

30-Jun-2022

Fix still pending To confirm with Debian if they are still on schedule to apply the fix by 30th Jun

CVE-2021-33574 glibc:2.31-13+deb11u2

High

Update this package to the most current stable version

30-Jun-2022

No update To confirm with Debian the status of the fix

CVE-2021-38371 exim4:4.94.2-7

Medium

Update this package to the most current stable version

30-Jun-2022

No update To confirm with Debian the status of the fix

CVE-2021-43618 gmp:2:6.2.1+dfsg-1

Medium

Update this package to the most current stable version

30-Jun-2022

Fix has been applied To confirm if this fix was part of Debian's underlying OS

CVE-2016-2781 coreutils:8.32-4

Low