Re: What is the best free HIDS for Debian

Am 08.05.2022 20:43, schrieb estellnb@elstel.org:
P.S.: A memory only rootkit would still need a hook to reinstall on a
fresh boot.

Yes I know it is an issue. Debcheckroot does f.i. not check you initrd. To fix this issue I would need to program an own piece of software like debcheckinitrd. Anyone who wants to support me can do this: https://www.elstel.org/Contact.html. I am a free developer and I do not get paid for my open source related work.