Re: TLS1.0 and 1.1 with Cyrus (Debian Buster)

Gracias Alberto. Now it's solved (it has been a little bit tricky).

My final config:

* /etc/imapd.conf
tls_ciphers: TLSv1.2:TLSv1:HIGH:!aNULL:@STRENGTH
tls_versions: tls1_0 tls1_1 tls1_2 tls1_3

* /etc/ssl/openssl.cnf
MinProtocol = TLSv1.0
CipherString = DEFAULT@SECLEVEL=2

Still don't know how to fix the "Has server cipher order?     no (NOT
ok)" warning in testssl.sh (https://github.com/drwetter/testssl.sh).

Cheers,
-r