Re: rkhunter finds something suspicious

Hello,

Are you check your system manually? Are you see any process which isn't default for your system? Are you see any open port in netstat?

W dniu 07.05.2020 o 19:14, shirish शिरीष pisze:
Dear all,

Today my system was slowing much more than ever. Hence decided to run
rkhunter. It seems to have found some issues, could somebody take a
look and see if these are false positives or what ?

I don't know the hash sums it quotes are current or off-date from the
one debian provides. I did see #651119 but it will be better if
somebody better than me can see if everything is good or off.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Przemysław Jagielski