Re: Is chromium updated?

Hi,

13 nov. 2020 à 11:06 de gguninski@gmail.com:

> Definitely won't say "thank you" to some entity which gives
> me long unpatched important component like a web browser.

I confess that having an unpatched browser is really not recommended because of all exploits that could happen on the fly (the browser is a really exposed component by nature).

However, everyone is free to contribute, provide help or simply choose another package, maybe more maintained...

9 nov. 2020 à 17:30 de gosho@oles.biz:

> what is your opinion, what should Linux users use for their daily work?
> Firefox becomes more and more buggier, Chromium project doesn't provide
> binaries for any OS.

Why not using Vivaldi browser then?
It comes with its own repo and updates are released regularly.
This is not 100% open source, true, but it's really functional & customisable.
I've been using it for 1 year on Linux/macOS/Windows and heard/read almost only good feedbacks.

Best regards,
l0f4r0