Re: debcheckroot v2.0 released

https://www.elstel.org/Teorema.html.en
Teorema - a modern portuguese short story, freshly translated into English and German
:: Debianopolis - o povo cristão

Am 04.03.20 um 20:41 schrieb Elmar Stellnberger:
It would be a question if anyone has tried to download a SHA512SUMS file from cdimage.debian.org with atea? As it turned out downloading this file with tails/tor is NOT sufficient. I have verified a Debian Live 10.1.0 DVD image against the Debian 10.1.0 Install BD-DL I have. Debcheckroot reported several infected packages like mkinitramfs, ispell and several pam-modules though mounting the squashfs may already have triggered some malware.

Yours Sincerely
Elmar Stellnberger