discontinuing rsync service on security.debian.org

Hi,

For a long time, the Debian security mirrors have served the security
archive via both HTTP and rsync.  As part of improving the reliability
of security.debian.org for our users, the Debian mirrors team is going
to separate those services to different host names:
- http://security.debian.org/debian-security/ will remain the entry
  point for HTTP clients such as apt
- rsync://rsync.security.debian.org/debian-security/ is now
  available for users and organizations who wish to mirror the entire
  security archive.  (Though as noted at
  https://www.debian.org/mirror/ftpmirror#what we do *not* recommend
  doing this.)

rsync service on security.debian.org will stop in the near future (some
time after the end of this month), and we encourage anyone relying on it
to migrate to the new host name as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Julien, for the Debian mirrors team