Re: how to deal with widely used packages unsuitable for stable (was Re: [Git][security-tracker-team/security-tracker][master] Add radare2 to dla-needed.txt with comments.)

[Resending because I got some bounces]

On 2019, ഓഗസ്റ്റ് 29 7:10:38 PM IST, Abhijith PA <abhijith@disroot.org> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>On 29/08/19 6:47 pm, Paul Gevers wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> On 29-08-2019 14:28, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
>>> (Note: pkg-security@tracker.d.o is not a valid email, dropped)
>>>
>>> Hi,

>> Wasn't Pirate already working on a solution? How is that faring? I
>> know it doesn't have all the properties you are seeking, but ...
>>

>Yes, the http://fasttrack.debian.net/ is started for handling similar
>issue. Last time I checked the work is almost done and will be
>deployed soon.

The repository is already working with gitlab package available there. Cron jobs and email notifications are not setup yet. Follow progress via #debian-fasttrack on oftc irc.