Re: Two HDD on Desktop PC

Unless needed for physical security reasons I do not like to encrypt disks.
If the H/W fails you will recover nothing from the disk.

I presume each is a boot/root disk for the particular distro.
Just don't mount the 'other' disk, other being the distro you have not booted from.

Each disk should have a unique /etc/fstab