[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Possible imagmagick package update

In September CVE-2018-16323
(https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2018-16323) was
published, indicating a vulnerability in ImageMagick. The Debian
security tracker shows that the Debian package update for stretch has
been postponed (https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2018-16323).

I know that the ImageMagick developers have patched the vulnerability,
which is available in version 6.9.10-16 (see
Is there interest in adding the patched ImageMagick to the Debian
package? I'm willing to do the work or help out in any way. Just
wondering if this is something the community considers worthwhile and
how I should proceed.


Reply to: