Re: Questions

On Tue, 2018-12-04 at 21:34 +0100, Ruslanas Gžibovskis wrote:

> Paul Wise, what help is needed? I would like to commit, but not sure
> how, never done that, but would LOVE TO! Could you guide?

Check the pages I mentioned and look through each of them, there should
be enough documentation there for you to figure it out. Feel free to
ask any questions if something isn't clear.

If you're looking for info about using git, check out the docs:

https://git-scm.com/doc

Which area would you like to work on?

--
bye,