Testers needed for ghostscript update

There's a number of vulnerabilities found in Ghostscript by Tavis
Ormandy. His research is still ongoing with new issues being found,
but I've created an interim update which addresses most of the recent
issues he found. It works fine in my tests, but my use case is
fairly limited (printing via a local inkjet printer), so I need some
additional external testing before this can be released. Packages
are at https://people.debian.org/~jmm/gs/, please reply directly
to me both for positive and negative test feedback.

Cheers,
        Moritz