Will this iptables script work as an ip6tables script?

I like this iptables script:

http://pingie.debus.free.fr/iptables/index.php

What I like about it is that it filters a lot of bad packets from getting through and packets that are not supposed to be getting through the firewall.

I have it loading as soon as my Ethernet device comes online.

What I want to know is if it will work okay using ip6tables?

I know virtually nothing about IPv6 and am hesitant to put it online if it did work. So, I would really appreciate it is someone would look it over and tell me what you think about it.