Re: [release-notes/stretch] Release notes sign-off from the security team

* Niels Thykier:

> There is a security team related item in the release checklist where we
> need input from the you[1]:
>
> Items are:
>  * release-notes: Security Team signoff for lower supported packages
>
> Please review the release notes and file bugs for the missing items (if
> any) and let us know once this has been done.

I think you wanted to send this to the security team list, right?

I believe the current state is here:

  <https://release.debian.org/stretch/arch_qualify.html>

Although the gold bug for MIPS (#834147) has since been fixed.

armel and mips* are probably of highest risk from a long-term support
perspective.  I'm less worried about armhf, and powerpc (userland at
least) should still be fine for some time to come.