Re: HTTPS enabled Debian Security repository

I would vote for enabling HTTPs on apt related service. The main idea is
that help to prevent users from leaking the version info of installed
packages. Say, if someone can eavesdrop the communication between the
server and client for a period of time, he/she might be able to know if
the installed packages on the client is vulnerable to some known
attacks. And the other reason is serving packages over HTTPS can help to
mitigate some unwanted problems when the connection is under DPI or
other conditions.

--
BR, Morris