Re: Userdata stays in RAM after Logout and Relogin

On 2016-11-04 17:46, Radzykewycz, T (Radzy) wrote:
> [...]
Thanks for the help.

My setup, just for information:
Nvidia GTX790 (I think) with 4 screens connected.
Two of the screens are connected by Logilink Adapters DP to HDMI.
I am using the driver from Nvidias Website.

Can (and should I) report the problem to Nvidia?

(and recieving Messages from the Mailinglist luckily works)