Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 3666-1] mysql-5.5 security update

Hi,

On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 10:27:56 +0200
Salvatore Bonaccorso <carnil@debian.org> wrote:
> > - Is it intentional to not provide build log for jessie-security?
> >  or can we check build log for security updates?
>
> Builds can be done in advance, for embargoed issues. Thus logs should
> not be public. But yes, that could defintively be an improvement that
> logs can be published *after* a DSA ist released. If you can help
> wanna-build team on that matther I'm sure help would be appreciated.
> Nobody worked on that part so far.
>
> > - Why there's no info in tracker about 5.5.52-0+deb8u1 upload?
>
> The tracker afaict just rcords the upload to ftp-master. Thus, there
> will be a news entry only when the package is accepted into
> proposed-updates (unless I'm wrong on that).

 Okay, now it's clear for me, thanks!

 And NOKUBI Takatsugu says it maybe not sufficient to fix non-x86 archs.
 for this issue. see https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=837984
 I'm not sure whether it's true or not, but can you give a look into it,
 please?

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org