Call for testing: regression update for samba security update (DSA-3548-1)

Hi

The last Samba security update issued as DSA-3548-1 introduced several
upstream regressions, which are addressed in this update.

Before we release the packages we would like to call for additional
testing. The packages can be found on

  https://people.debian.org/~carnil/tmp/samba/jessie

(amd64 builds only; no apt repository available).

If you find new problems introduced by updating to these packages from
the ones which are currently on the security archive
(2:4.2.10+dfsg-0+deb8u2), please report the problem directly to
team@security.debian.org .

Regards,
Salvatore, on behalf of the Debian security team