Re: debcheckroot v1.0 released

Well; you are right Patrick; perhaps I should do something to awake debcheckroot from its slumber! If I am not the one who can build a respective infrastructure around the project (i.e. checksums for all Debian packages) and develop the code forth then someone else would do it as there seems to be sufficient interest in the project.

The first step towards doing so would be to give debcheckroot a correct license. I have been thinking of C-FSL-v0.9->1.0, a license we would have to discuss on debian-legal, first. I would really like to have a universal license that fits all of my projects, first. If there should in deed be a non-refittable problem with it I am ready to retract it in favour of a BSD-like license (however for debcheckroot, only).