Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 3547-1] imagemagick security update

Free as in "freedom" operating systems, and a free-ish and open internet are global, vital and empowering assets that I guess a lot of us tend to take for granted.

Keep up the good work. I hope to be in a better position in the future, to have something worthwhile to contribute to the Debian, and FOSS community.

Kind regards all,
Bjoern.