Re: Changing the "Reply-To:" for debian-security-announce

Hi,

I'd vote against, you'll annoy the ones that actually have something to
say about it. You really don't wanna unsubscribe instead of discussing
the topic :)

maybe force moderator review for mails with only unsubscribe (and maybe
quoted message) in reply? I know, more work for mods, but less spam at
least.

Gh.