Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 3438-1] xscreensaver security update

On 1/11/16, Povl Ole Haarlev Olsen <debian-security@stderr.dk> wrote:

> Allow me to add some more noise.
>
> The original mail was sent to the debian-security-announce mailinglist,
> not this list. The unsubscribe address for that list is:

And now me.. I didn't notice that (about the Announce list)
originally. I've seen it happen a few times across the Net. It doesn't
seem like that should be able to occur. It seems like Announce lists
are regularly intended as a one-way admin only message source..

Or not?

Just thinking out loud... that maybe the Announce list settings might
need a quick once-over review depending on admin's intentions for it.
:)

Or not. :)

Cindy :)

--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* #RIP, Ian. Thank you and to all who contribute to Debian. It's a
Life-affecting, Life-enhancing resource and tool in my usage case. *