Re: Archived Debian releases without security site: lists.debian.org

On Sun, May 03, 2015 at 10:06:20PM +0530, bkpsusmitaa wrote:
> I have added the lines. The issue is regarding non-availability of
> security keys. Yes, it is about an old laptop that ran superbly in
> lenny, but somewhat slower in squeeze,

The keys are available in the debian-archive-keyring package. The one
referenced by lenny's package metadata is
debian-archive-keyring_2010.08.28~lenny1_all.deb and can be retrieved
from
http://archive.debian.org/debian/pool/main/d/debian-archive-keyring/

Specifically, the lenny release file is signed with key 473041FA. You
can also retrieve this key from a keyserver network with commands like:

gpg --recv-keys 473041FA
gpg --export -a 473041FA | sudo apt-key add -