Removing SPI-INC CA from the default truststore #796208

Hi,

I couldn't find an appropriate thread on the dev or security list.

Just wanted to remind security conscious debian devs that there's
still a open bug for the removal of the SPI-INC CA, which is
currently trusted by default on Debian installations due to the
`ca-certificates` package (tracked as #796208). I'm for urgent
removal and have commented on that just now in the bug tracker.

Thanks,
Aaron