Re: Debian Desktop Environment

Dear Jason Fergus,
Dear Subscribers of the Debian Security List,

I am ready to share some more data about the incident and its circumstances as soon as you would contact me via gpg-mail as described under https://www.elstel.org/Contact.html. Anyone who is interested and reading this mail is welcome! Just email-me gpg-ed including your public key for response describing or giving me reference to who your are / what you are doing in the community (if not exuberantly returned by Google). As any gpg-key may either be lost or get in touch with an infected computer any time I would highly prefer if you were ready to incur the work of generating an own throw-away key for the communication.

Best Regards,
Elmar Stellnberger