Apache SSL in Jessie

Hi,

I just updated a work machine from Wheezy to Jessie. I was alarmed to
find that Apache was no longer running. The cause of this being a
problem loading mod_gnutls. After a bunch of digging about it turns out
that (according to packages.debian.org) there is no
libapache2-mod-gnutls available for Jessie. It is however available in
Squeeze, Squeeze-lts, Wheezy, and Sid. There is also no mod_ssl package
in Jessie.

In short how am I supposed to get any SSL/TLS into apache on Jessie
installs?

--
Nikolai Lusan <nikolai@lusan.id.au>