Re: Debian nginx gzip vulnerability

Seems to me you are referring to BREACH. There is no single update that will fix your web server for good, instead you will have to implement one or more workarounds to make BREACH not feasible attack vector anymore.

Possible mitigations are explained here: http://breachattack.com/
I've implemented a nginx rule that disables HTTP compression if there is no trusted "Referer" in the request header.

Joseph