openjdk-7 security updates after JDK 7 End of Public Updates

Hi,

According to http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/eol-135779.html, Oracle JDK 7 will reach "end of public updates" status in April. I believe that OpenJDK 7 will reach EOL at the same time or soon afterwards.

Will the openjdk-7 packages in wheezy continue to receive security updates after this date, or should I plan to move to, for example, OpenJDK 8, if I need a security-supported version of Java?

Best regards,

Francis