Re: Should we be alarmed at our state of security support?

On Fri, 2015-02-20 at 10:26 -0600, John Goerzen wrote:

> Quite.  But that is a freeform text field.  I'm just suggesting we
> move/add it to the database so it is useable by automatic tools like
> debsecan and visible to people that are using the tracker.  Does that
> sound doable?  I would be willing to pitch in and help convert "no dsa"
> comments to use the new db field option too.

It actually isn't free-form text. The NOTE: lines are free-form text but
the no-dsa is part of the status field, which is a defined set of
values, including a version number it was fixed in or some other status
values. You may want to read through these pages:

https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/data/report
http://security-team.debian.org/security_tracker.html

PS: no need to CC subscribers on Debian lists.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise