Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 3121-1] file security update

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote...

> I do have a private backport of file/5.21+15, but it is a quick hack job
> that dropped multiarch and build-profile support to ease backporting.  If
> someone has a better backport that preserves multiarch support, please
> upload.

file maintainer here. I don't have upload permission for backports, so
I cannot do the upload. I can and will however prepare one and run my
extensive regression tests against it.

If somebody is willing to do the upload part as a long-term
commitment, please drop me a line.

    Christoph