Re: ca-certificates update

Hi Viktor

On 29/12/14 02:47, Szépe Viktor wrote:
I use squeeze-lts and wheezy. Should I update ca-certificates to the sid
version?
I'd like to benefit from the newly blacklisted ones.

No, you don't need to. To my understanding (I may be wrong though), ca-certificates package gets the updated the newly added/blocked/renamed CA certificates in Debian stable release as a security update.

The latest of such update is 20130119+deb7u1. See the link below:

http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs//main/c/ca-certificates/ca-certificates_20130119+deb7u1_changelog

If I am incorrect, someone will correct me please.

Regards
--
Miklos Quartus
WWW: http://www.miklos.info