Re: concrete steps for improving apt downloading security and privacy

On Mon, Jul 07, 2014 at 02:54:15PM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Do you have another idea for making it difficult for network observers to keep
> track of the software people are using?

Well, you can always mirror the entire repository and configure
your server/desktop to use that instead. That way noone can tell
for certain which packages you are using, and as a bonus, you have
offline access if your internet connection goes down.

I am not sure about the size of it though.